Thursday, October 18, 2012

Walkathon.

Good day everyone! May Allah bless us in everything we do today. ;)

Okay folks, yesterday I have received an email from my colleague about one event for diabetes awareness. Remember my last post? About how I want to make my life more worth it? So I decided to take part on this event. 

It's actually have two part which are 5km of walkathon and 10km of run. Both held on the same day, same place. 11th November (2012) at Dataran Merdeka. 

As I'm not that athlete kind of person, so I just choose to only walk(athon). BAHAHA! I may look skinny, but I have a big butt, which heavy. Therefore, I better walk for this beginning. (--,)"


I'm not aiming for winning of course, there must be a lot of pros. Meet new people and make new friends is the idea actually. I guest this is the right platform to start with.

So, come on quick and register as they open to 5,000 participants only. 

See you when I see you. Bye!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com