Friday, October 19, 2012

Pasar Malam


Good evening, assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I just got back from Malaysia Flagship Store Grand Opening at Starhill Gallery, with my colleague. She is a blogger, and somehow got an invitation to the ceremony and asked me if I want to tag along.

WELL, OF COURSE I WANNA TAG ALONG! BAHAHA!

It is a new experience to me as I never went to this kind of event. You know, a shy person like me is very hard to say hi to new people. I was just like, smile and nod and smile back... What. a. loser...

BUT! Elaine (my colleague) are being very nice, very kind to me actually. She explained a lot of thing, gave me some useful tips. So I hope next time I will get along quickly with new people. Hopefully. :3

Maybe, just maybe, later I will updating about the event. Or to senang kira I just copy and paste Elaine's blog link about the event. BAHAHA!


Late dinner's photo, stolen from Elaine's Facebook. 
Tehee...

So, there goes another story.

Here is the news, I have another part time job. This one, I think, perfectly suitable for me. For those who follow my twitter recently, might know what part time job did I do. 

I know I THAT KIND "eyes of money" person, but as the Joker said before,sometimes it is not about the money, most of the times awareness does matter, a lot.

I hope something like my EGO, won't stop me doing this. I talked to some of my friends, and they really have been supportive to me. To them, I thank you.

Now it is almost 12a.m., and tomorrow still a working day, I think it's better I off to sleep. Until then, good night folks. 

Thanks for reading.

And yes, this entry not about pasar malam. 




No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com