Date: 18th October 2012
Event: CHARRIOL's Malaysia Flagship Boutique Grand Opening
As I mentioned at my previous entry, I have followed my colleague to an event, right? So, here is the story...
CHARRIOL's boutique, located at Starhill Gallery
Briefly about CHARRIOL, is an international luxury brand that specializes in fine Swiss timepieces, jewellery, and accessories. In 1983, it was founded in Geneva by Philippe Charriol. Today, it is currently distributed through a global network of 3,000 retailers, 485 Corners, and 100 Boutiques.
Philippe Charriol
At the opening ceremony, Mr. Philippe Charriol, founder and owner of CHARRIOL, shared, “We believe CHARRIOL completes an image, a spirit and a look to fashion-forward Malaysians who value both design and top quality in watches. We want our customers to have an unparalleled brand experience with CHARRIOL, so we are opening our new-concept boutique which offers the opportunity to browse and enjoy many of our iconic products in full comfort.”
The event run very well. After some speech from Mr. Charriol, there was some fashion show (?) , showing the collection of watches and jewellery of course to the audience. I was mesmerized by a few models, I mean the timepieces' model. Not the models. Eh hem... as they were very attractive (and expensive too).
Philippe Charriol with his models.
And the collection of the timepieces of course.
From L- R : Mr.Gary Khoo, Managing Director of Mirar Laboratories; Mr. Philippe Charriol,founder and owner of CHARRIOL; & Mrs.Gary Khoo, Executive Director of Mirar Laboratories officially launching CHARRIOL’s flagship boutique in Malaysia located at Starhill Gallery in Kuala Lumpur.
After the launching, we were invited to the boutique to browse around and take a look of some collection of watches, jewellery, shades, leather bags and perfumes. Pheww, at first I just thought they only have watches' collection. And when I entered the boutique, I have and headache, because I want to try everything. Everything are so nice, pretty, beautiful... (Typical women) BAHAHA! But my happiness are perishable, when I saw their price, hmm, never mind. :3
Well, did you see me? I did't saw you either as I were busy trying the timepiece. BAHAHA!
The watch collection consists of several distinct lines with 18kt gold or steel models. These are the Actor, Alexandre, Colvmbvs, Rotonde by Charriol and Saint Tropez - CHARRIOL's newest line. For more information, you just can please visit http://www.charriol.com .
A friend of mine who is very lucky, won the grand prize lucky draw cash voucher worth RM2000.
So, many thanks to Elaine (in photo above) for inviting me to join this event with you. It is a nice experience.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day.

No comments:
Post a Comment