You know, before I'm off to sleep at night, my mind always wander and wonder about lot of things. Mostly about my self, like, am I satisfied with the day I went through today, or did I actually done something that I won't regret if I die next morning?
Will I be regret if I do something, or will I be regret if I've done nothing at all?
I'm still young, will be 24 next year. Can that be excuses that I can delay something that I want to achieve in my life? Sometimes, when I have the passion to do something, eventually there will be some invisible negative forces that pull me on hold.
Before I'm off to bed every night, I always ask my self, what are actually that I have achieved today? Mostly, the I answer I'll get will be NOTHING. NOTHING that I have actually done. I am really upset with my self.
23...
23 years, I have live in this world, I still contribute nothing to my self, my family and others, and this world. What will happen if I die tomorrow? Will everyone that knew me will be sad that I'm gone? Or they don't even notice that I actually live in among them? I want to make my self valuable to others, that everyone still remember me even if I died years ago.
SO, what actually the purpose that Allah have sent me to this world? Did I actually fulfill the task that I've been given? Did I make my parents and family proud of me? Or did my life just wasted away like that?
I have a dream. I want to inspire people. I want to be like those people that I'd admire so much.
Taken from The Buried Life's Facebook
But how am I going to inspire others, when what I actually do is hurt people around me.
These thoughts constantly running through my head. But still I've done nothing about it. And I am really, really tired.
Yes, I am lost. I still wondering which road should I take, which journey should I choose.
With the name of Allah, the most generous, the most merciful





2 comments:
always be positive. prepare yourself, plan on what you want to do before you go through the day so that at the end of it, you won't regret on every single thing that you had done...
just my 2 cents... :D
TQVM!
Post a Comment