Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Passed My Exam

Assalamualaikum, hi.

It's been a week since my last post. And I've noticed from my viewer statistic that shows that my blog have it's reader even though I have not post anything new. Thank you for reading, who ever you are.

It's also been a stressful week for me. I can't sleep for almost this week because I have two test to be done. One is my motorcycle's JPJ test, which I failed. And the other one is my Takaful Basic Exam, which I failed last time, and have to repeat it again.

And, ta daaa! I made it!

I don't know how to face my team leader if I failed it again. Ohhh! 

If I want to get my licence in order to be Takaful Insurance's agent, I have to complete three exam which are PCE, Investment Link and TBE. I completed the previous two long time ago and both exam passed. And syukur, this TBE also passed.

And now, the pressure will begin. HAHA! I really need this, in order to keep my mind preoccupied. 

Okay, till then. See you when I see you.


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com