Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lama Tak Jumpa.

Assalamuailakum w.b.t.

It's been a while, since last posting, which is Dec 12, 2013.
More than a year. Hehe...

There are a lot of things that happen within this period.
Macam-macam hal sudah jadi. Ada good, ada bad. Common lah, this is life right?

The good,
I'm finally engaged (yeay!), and will get married soon (insyaAllah, pray for me).
I've been to several places (I mean out of Malaysia) such as Turkiye, Indonesia, Taiwan, and recently Thailand. Well, some part of them. I will share the stories in other post.

The bad,
Nahhhh, seriously I just don't remember the bad one. :p

I'm not sure whether I still have followers here, but hey, I write for my own pleasure.
If someone read it, it's cool.
If none, nahh it's okay.

After all, I'm the loner kan (tiba-tiba).

Okay then, will definitely write again, soon I guess?!
Haha!

Till then, see you when I see you. :)


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com