Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Assalamualikum, and hi.

It's quite long right? Did you miss me?

Life is like a wheel, sometime we're on the top, sometimes we hit the ground. And right now I feel like I hit the rock at the ground, very hard.

I couldn't really tell you what happen, just pray for me that everything will turn out alright okay?

Yes, and lately I became a sensitive person. Every words that been said have hurt me. I just hoping this is a some kind of syndrome of PMS. But is not. Heh.

When we sad or in a confuse situation, to whom we turn to? Although I can tell my father everything, I can't afford to worry him as he aspect me to be the strong one. How can I protect the other siblings if I'm not strong enough?

Friends? Frankly speaking I don't really have a friend that truly can be trusted.

I think it is in our nature. When time get rough, we turn to our creator. Ya Allah, Ya Rahim.

I talked to him during prayers, during I'm alone and before bedtime.

The test that he gave me is nothing, really. But I don't know why the burden felt so heavy on my shoulder.

I just hoping that I will not going to be mad. Heh.

This month end, my friend and I planned another vacation. This time is located another country. I hope after the vacation, my mind can be clear and have a good rest.

I will update about the vacation. Soon. If I safely come back. Heh.


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com