Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Assamualaikum. Hi.

I know I've been missing for ages (ehemm, exaggerate..)

A week ago, I've been attacked by high fever. Well, 40.6°c (not exagerating), and I was't be able to write (but obviously still active at twitter). Thanks to my friend who took care of me, made sure I eat things and took my medicine. If you're reading this, please note that you're the greatest!

And weeks before that, I've been through lots of activities. Well, if you can see (or follow my instagram) you know that I was quite busy. Ehemm...

Things happen in my life, up and down. I think, I will manage it anyhow.

So, this week kinda slow week for me as my partner in crime is away, and I'm quite numb right now, don't know what to do to keep my head occupied.

Well, except reading of course.

And talking about love life, one of my friends are happily married. Happy for them, really.

And for me, my future?

Que sera, sera...

I'll keep you guys posted (whoever reading this).

And this entry typed with my so called smart phone. Heh.

Chow sin!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com