Sunday, December 16, 2012

Big Bad Wolf.

Assalamualaikum.

So, earlier today, I managed to went to Big Bad Wolf Books. Yeah, since everyone in Twitter and Facebook, not to forget Instagram about this event. It's definitely a crazy and hunted place for most people, like me. Books are everywhere, and I like, oh my God, I must browsing all through. And the prices, are very cheap okay? Like, I want to spend my whole pocket money here. 

Okay. Exaggerating. 

Because I don't know how to get there (lame KL-ian), I asked my mother if she want to go and she agreed. And of course, my little brother tag along. 


I bought this four books for myself, and some kid's activity books for my brother. And only cost RM40. And all of my four books are hard covered. 

I can't actually afford to go through everything as my little brother always wanted to play, you know, kids. So, maybe I'll be back there again next week. Hopefully I can manage some time. 

So, till then. Happy reading. Wohoo!


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com