Friday, November 2, 2012

The Season.

Assalamualaikum, hi.

I don't know about another place, but here at my place, Petaling Jaya have been a raining season right now. Everyday is rainy day. Well, I'm not going to complain about that. It's beyond our reach as human, right?

It's been raining, I think almost 2 weeks. And I got sick. It have been 5 days that I have sore throat, and there was a day that I had fever. Poor me.


Since my family is far away (not really far tho), I have to take care of my self. Alhamdulillah, my health condition right now are getting better, only the sore throat. It's really killing me. 

Plus, my housemates and colleague also get infected (by me, I think). Poor them. I hope that all of us are getting better soon. It is really so inconvenience, I rarely can get my job done properly.

So guys, better take care of your self. make sure that your health is in good condition. Health is wealth my friends, health is wealth.

And some more, I have a Takaful exam tomorrow. I almost NOT studying at all, I wonder if I'll make it. We'll see tomorrow. 

Well, I have to continue my study as my cousin want to use my laptop later for her movie. I guess, I see you around later.

Bye. Have a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com